- Provisioning API: Fixed an issue with the Provisioning API that would prevent the creation of vault connectors under specific circumstances.
- Fee Engine: Changed the behavior for configuring GST fees to reflect the Surcharge dependencies.
- 3DS: The highest-supported 3DS version is now used where possible (i.e. 3DS v2.2.0 is used instead of v2.1.0). For more details, see 3DS 2.1.0 EOL and Changes to 3DS in IXOPAY.
- Connector Settings: A new connector setting has been added (Postback/Status: Include isAFT in postback/status response) that includes information on whether AFT was performed using this transaction.
- Post Processing: Added the ability to check whether data fetchers are set up correctly after adding or editing the data fetcher (currently only supported with the SepaExpress v1 settlement data fetcher). Results are shown in the data fetcher edit view.
- Risk Profile: Added a filter check for all transactions with a payment instrument where the
doNotResubmitflag is set for the Count of transactions using same payment instrument risk rule. Added the transaction's error status (
invalid) to the transaction's status selection for the Count of transactions using same payment instrument risk rule.
- Translation: Added Croatian and Slovenian to the merchant admin interface.
- 3DS: When external 3DS solutions are used, the values are no longer included in the postback, as IXOPAY can neither guarantee they are correct nor complete.
- Customer profiles: Fixed an issue that resulted in an incorrect wallet reference ID being entered in customer profiles.
- Multi-method connector: Fixed an issue relating to the retrieval of customer profiles when used in combination with multi-method connector.
- Search: Fixed an issue that prevented the advanced search filters from working with certain adapters.
- Transaction List: The URL included in the transaction tree on the transactions details page not link to the transactions view.
- Transactions: Fixed an issue where sending an amount without specifying a currency would set the amount to 0 for void transactions. This resulted in a full void instead of a partial void.
- UI: Fixed the tooltips in the screens used to edit connectors.
- UI: Fixed the responsive styling for the 3DS configuration, making values easier to see.
- 2C2P (2C2P, 2C2P-EP1-CC): Added the option to ignore scheme fees to the settlement data fetcher configuration.
- Braintree (BRA-EP2-CC): Added support for a new disbursement file.
- Braintree (BRA-EP2-CC): The Braintree adapter now supports the new settlement file format for Myanmar.
- Checkout.com (CHE-EP1): Added the ability to configure a private key for the Checkout.com settlement data fetcher.
- DPO Pay (PAYGA-PYGT-CC): Added a new Private key parameter that can be configured at the connector level for SFTP servers.
- EquensWorldline (EQW-EP2): Changed from v2 of the API to the new v3 API.
- Mastercard Payment Gateway Services (MPG-EP1-CC): Added support for Westpac settlement file handling.
- Trustly (TRU-EP1): The response status can now be configured and failed payouts are set to
- Straight2Bank (STRAI-E01-MPESA): The Straight2Bank adapter now supports M-Pesa as a payment method.
- American Express (AMX-EP1-AMX): Fixed the handling of chargebacks and chargeback reversals in settlements for American Express.
- Bank of America (BOFA-EP1-ACH): Fixed an issue that caused export errors due to missing mandatory data.
- Bank of America (BOFA-EP1-ACH): Fixed an error regarding the export of routing number extra data in the NACHA export for Bank of America.
- DOKU (DOKU, DOKU-EP01): Added support for refund transactions ini DOKU settlements.
- DOKU (DOKU, DOKU-EP01): Fixed the mapping of settlement fees and the handling of settlement amounts for the DOKU adapter.
- DPO Pay (PAYGA-PYGT): The DPO settlement parser has been updated to handle the new CSV structure of the settlement files.
- DPO Pay (PAYGA-PYG): Fixed the SFTP login to include the mandatory private key.
- Mashreq (MASH-EP01-CCRD): The default currency for the Mashreq adapter has been changed to QAR.
- PAYONE (PASIX-EP1-CC): Updated the configration for Six settlements to allow a customer-specific key to be entered.
- Redsys (RED-EP2-BIZ): Added support for HMAC_SHA256_V1 as a signature version for merchant integrations.
- Straight2Bank (STRAI-E01): Fixed the handling of refund settlements for Straight2Bank.
- Trustly (TRU-EP1): Fixed the handling of Trustly credit notification events for payouts to update the status to error and prevent chargebacks from being created.
- Volt (VOL-EP1): The bearer token status was re-added to the status request header after it was inadvertently removed.
- Volt (VOL-EP1): Updated the handling of Volt settlement files.
- Worldline (ING-EP2): Fixed a bug regarding the handling of webhooks.
- Worldpay (WOR-EP1): Fixed an issue that caused the settlement data fetcher to retrieve multiple settlements if the same settlement file was uploaded more than once.
Please note that some of the features mentioned in the release notes may initially be available only within our sandbox environment for testing purposes. These features will be made available in the production environment upon successful testing and approval.