- Batch API: Addressed issues with the conversion of files from CSV to JSON, and conflicting UUIDs due to latency between the time when a transaction is submitted and actually processed.
- Transaction API: Fixed an issue where if a failover transaction returns a merchant advice code, this MAC is not returned by the origin transaction. The MAC is now returned by the origin transaction.
- Customer Profile: It is now possible to use the UUID or payment token from a customer profile to request a CVV refresh via payment.js. This makes it possible to ask the customer to enter their CVV for transactions using a stored credit card.
- Post Processing Setting: Postback notifications are now sent when creating an "unknown" transaction.
- UI: Information on the possible impact of daylight savings time is now displayed when editing job schedules.
- User Management: Any changes to merchant users now require additional confirmation, and a message is displayed that these changes may have an effect on live processing.
- Global Connector Settings: Transaction expiry settings are now displayed in the connector's global settings section.
- Post Processing Job Configuration: The calculation of the net settlement amount in the "Write customized Settlement CSV" job step is now the same for refunds and chargebacks.
- Risk Profile: The "Allowlist" and "Blocklist" risk rules no longer list credit card-related options such as the BIN and CC fingerprint for the meta-connector, as the card cannot be evaluated at this stage of processing.
- Bitpay (BTP-EP1-CR): BitPay pairing has been moved to the connector's Additional Configuration tab.
- dLocal (DLO-EP1): Support has been added for PuntoXpress and PayCash in Costa Rica.
- HUA NAN COMMERCIAL BANK (HNCB-EP2-HBQR): The key version used for encryption is now a configuration option.
- Paynetics (PNE-EP1-CC): Added API documentation for Paynetics.
- PAYONE (PASIX-EP3-CC): Added API documentation for Payone.
- Worldline (ING-EP2-CC): Fixed an issue where tokens are flagged as single use when they should be flagged as recurring. These tokens can now be reused.
- Adyen (ADY): Added a new data fetcher for settlements provided by Izyico.
- Zona Virtual SA - Zonapagos (ZONA): Zona Virtual is a Colombian company with 23 years of experience in the e-commerce sector. The ZonaPagos adapter support payments via credit card and Pagos Seguros en Línea.
- checkout.com (CHE): Added support for "Partial Capture" settlement entries.
- GoCardless (GOC): Fixed an issue with register transactions in the new server-to-server flow.
- Nuvei (NUV-EP1-CC): Updated the API documentation to include mapping information.
- Shift4 (CRE-EP1-CC): Fixed an issue with how UUIDs are formatted in failover transactions.
- Sofort (SOF-EP2-SOF): Fixed an issue with refunds that would change the status of the original transaction from success to error.
- Unzer (UNZER-EP1): The
orderIdin capture requests now uses the
additionalId1in the preauthorize transaction.
- Valitor (VALIT-EP1-CC): Fixed an issue with duplicated preauthorize transactions in settlements.
- API Documentation: Updated the API documentation to include information on the
Please note that some of the features mentioned in the release notes may initially be available only within our sandbox environment for testing purposes. These features will be made available in the production environment upon successful testing and approval.