- Transaction API: Updated the API response to include the
- Performance Optimization: Improved performance of the admin UI for users with many locked transactions.
- Post Processing Jobs: Added a new post-processing option that calculates the sum total for line items with the same type and details (e.g. chargebacks) in the data export. A new field,
thisLineItemValue sumhas been added for this purpose.
- Push Adapters: The OfflineInvoice and SepaDummy adapters now support preauthorize, register, capture, void, refund, debit and payout transactions, allowing these transactions to be included in IXOPAY.
- Currency Conversion: The New Deviation Tolerance button is now only displayed if the user has permission to edit deviation tolerances.
- Currency Conversion: Fixed an issue where a JSON response was received instead of an HTML page when pressing Enter while entering data for deviation tolerances.
- Customer Profiles: Fixed an issue that caused a new customer profile to be added when sending a
paymentTokenof an existing customer profile by supplying a
customerProfileData.customerIdentificationin the request.
- Customer Profiles: Fixed an issue with how deleted customer profiles are handled.
- Provider Setting: Only a single rolling reserve configuration can now be defined per payment method.
- Provider Settlements: The timestamp for when a transaction was last modified is now updated correctly in the settlement status.
- User Settings: Fixed permissions for merchants assigned to sub-tenants.
- dLocal (DLO-EP1): Extended the dLocal adapter to support transactions in Ecuador.
- dLocal (DLO-EP1-BT): Added support for bank transfers in Costa Rica.
- Straight2Bank Pay (STRAI-E01): Added a new option checkPaymentMethod for Straight2Bank settlements that only retrieves Billdesk transactions with the status
CREDITEDbut not with the status
- Valitor (VALIT-EP1-CC): The ValitorPay adapter now supports network tokens.
- Braintree (BRA-EP1): Extended the Braintree adapter to support Venmo as a payment method.
- Braintree (BRA): Switched from a deprecated SDK version to the latest version, migrated from checkout.js to JS SDK and added support to passthrough items, shipping/billing address details, invoice ID, discounts and shipping costs.
- ATOM (an NTT DATA Company) (ATOM-EP1-CC): Fixed an issue that caused the signature to be calculated incorrectly if data contained special characters.
- Braintree (BRA-EP2): Updated the handling of Braintree disbursement and settlement handling to reflect the file structure supplied by Braintree for Interchange plus (IC+).
- EquensWorldline (EQW-EP2): Fixed the handling of responses using v3 of the API.
- Mashreq (MASH-EP01-CCRD): Fixed the mapping of transaction IDs in settlements for Mashreq.
- Nets Group (NETS-EP1): Fixed an issue with the Nets widget not displaying correctly on payment pages.
- Nuvei (NUV-EP1-CC, NUV-EP2-CC): Fixed an issue caused by Nuvei no longer providing the auth code in callbacks, which would cause refunds to fail.
- Nuvei (NUV-EP2): Fixed the mapping of errors to IXOPAY error codes.
- PAYONE (PASIX-EP1-CC): Added a new payment reference for Six that is valid for all countries.
- Volt (VOL-EP1): Fixed the mapping of Volt transactions in settlements.
Please note that some of the features mentioned in the release notes may initially be available only within our sandbox environment for testing purposes. These features will be made available in the production environment upon successful testing and approval.