- Hosted Payment Pages: Include the surcharge amount placeholder on the hosted payment pages.
- Post Processing Jobs: Enable the ability to trigger a job on Account Update and include it in the CSV report of the Export Transactions to CSV exporting job.
- Post Processing Jobs: Add post processing Job Type Templates, allowing creation of templates based on existing job types. Templates can be enabled/disabled and cascaded to subtenants, with options for editing and deleting available in the template list view.
- Post Processing Jobs: Add the new field
netSettlementAmountUnsignedto the Job Configuration > Exporting step - Write customized Settlement CSV. This field calculates the net settlement amount as
abs(settlement amount) - abs(fee sum), independent of the input settlement.
- UI Navigation: Prepare for the upcoming menu rework by displaying information about the new Navigation Section "Tokenization." This section will house existing platform features such as Customer Profiles and Account Updater.
- Adyen (ADY-EP3-CC): Enhance security by adding HMAC signatures to protect the server from unauthorized webhook events in the AdyenCheckout configuration.
- Beem (BEEM-EP1-BEEMW): Replace the certificate and key connector configuration fields with the pre-shared EFTPOS certificate and key.
- checkout.com (CHE-EP1-CC): Rework the Connector Configuration for Payouts based on the platform being used.
- eMerchantPay (EME-EP3-SEP): Changed storing of initial UUID to handle follow-up transactions on the initial transaction or any other connector.
- Volt (VOL-EP1): Add settlements for Volt adapter.
- Sepa Express (SEP-EP3-SEP): Change the AIS flow according to PSP changes.
- Valitor (VALIT-EP1-CC): Correct grouping of error code
07 – Pickup card.
Please note that some of the features mentioned in the release notes may initially be available only within our sandbox environment for testing purposes. These features will be made available in the production environment upon successful testing and approval.