- Connector Settings: Extend connector setting "Set Customer Identification if empty" with the "Pseudo Random" option, allowing for the generation of a random ID to be assigned as the customer identification when left empty.
- Multi-method connector: Redirect the customer to the appropriate URL when a redirect payment method is used without a payment template, preventing the "Unexpected redirect to payment page" error.
- Virtual Terminal: The delayed capture interval can be set in days to add more convenience for virtual terminal users.
- Fee Management: Add GST fee support in the fee engine. Configure and map the GST (a percentage of the surcharge fee) as a fee entity and include it in a connector's fee set.
- Post Processing Setting: Enable the "Reconciliation: Use reference merchant tx id for unknown transactions" setting for remote deregister and remote refund transactions.
- Job Configuration: Introduce the ability to split jobs by
- Provider Settlements: Add the bank reference number as a new column in the "Recent Settlements" and "All Settlements" view, along with a filter option for bank reference number in the "All Settlements" view.
- User Management: Simplify admin user management by adding a new filter option in the "Tenant User" view to include sub-tenant users in your filter results.
- Alerts: Fix an issue causing resolved alerts to remain visible to users.
- Job Configuration: Fix job configuration setting "Display a negative total sum of the initial transaction amount plus fees" in order to handle negative net settlement refund amount.
- Risk Profile: Allow users with the permission
riskcheck.riskruleset.editto edit the score card for a risk profile, resolving the limitation of requiring
- Transaction Details: Hide capture button for pre-authorize transactions that are already fully captured.
- Adyen (Settlement): Add support for skipped settlement files.
- Adyen (ADY-EP3): Add metadata
additionalId1to debit and preauthorize transactions.
- Bank of America (BOFA-EP1-ACH): Remove the redundant connector setting
- Braintree (BRA-EP2-AMX, BRA-EP2-CUP, BRA-EP2-DIN, BRA-EP2-DIS, BRA-EP2-JCB, BRA-EP2-MAS, and BRA-EP2-VIS): Add support for parsing the new disbursement settlement file format.
- Six (Settlement): Add configuration options for SFTP host and root directory.
- Straight2Bank Pay (STRAI-E01): Add a new connector configuration field,
pspid, to enable PSP id overwriting for cases where clients receive this parameter from the PSP.
- Straight2Bank Pay (STRAI-E01): Add new transactional fee types,
markup_vat, to the SCB settlement handling.
- Valitor (VALIT-EP1): Improve handling of Valitor settlements for transactions with non-unique adapter transaction IDs or lifecycle transaction IDs.
- WorldPay (WOR-EP1-CAB): Add support for CB (Carte Bleu and Carte Bancaire).
- Worldline (ING-EP6): Improve settlement data handling by implementing the configuration option "Customized REGEX Pattern" in the Settlement Data Fetcher for better distinction.
- eMerchantPay (EME-EP3): Add the
orgTerminalparameter received by postback to transactions for cases of missing responses due to time-outs.
- Adyen (ADY-EP3-AMX, ADY-EP3-CAB, ADY-EP3-CAR, ADY-EP3-CUP, ADY-EP3-DIN, ADY-EP3-DIS, ADY-EP3-ELO, ADY-EP3-HIC, ADY-EP3-JCB, ADY-EP3-MAS, ADY-EP3-TRO, and ADY-EP3-VIS): Add support for the incremental authorization transaction type in the Adyen Checkout service platform.
- PayU (PAU-E01): Added PayU Colombia.
- ATOM (ATOM-EP1-AMX, ATOM-EP1-DIN, ATOM-EP1-JCB, ATOM-EP1-MAS, ATOM-EP1-RUPAY, and ATOM-EP1-VIS): Fix settlement fee mapping to correct the net settlement amount calculation.
- First Atlantic Commerce (FAC-EP1-MAS and FAC-EP1-VIS): Refine adapter integration in combination with customer profiles to support follow-up transactions.
- Nuvei (NUV-EP1-AMX, NUV-EP1-CUP, NUV-EP1-DIN, NUV-EP1-MAS, and NUV-EP1-VIS): Fix issue causing follow-up void transactions to fail when the initial transactions experienced timeouts, that were later marked successful.
- PPRO (PPR-EP1): Ensure accurate handling of separate settlement files by eliminating unexpected
netSettlementAmountwhen only submitting a fee for a transaction without a net settlement amount.
- Worldline (ING-EP2-BTR): Fix failed refunds by adding the missing
- Worldline (ING-EP2): Improve refund processing by adding the
ibanparameter to the refund payload and enabling refund notifications.
Please note that some of the features mentioned in the release notes may initially be available only within our sandbox environment for testing purposes. These features will be made available in the production environment upon successful testing and approval.