- API: The Transaction API has been updated to allow pay-by-link transactions to be cancelled with an API call using the URL supplied in the initial response.
- Account Updater: A new view has been added to the Account Updater, showing all merchants for the selected tenant, and permissions can now be set to view the enrollment status of merchants in the overview.
- Fee Management: Fixed an issue that prevented fees from being configured if no fee set had been added for the connector.
- Post Processing: Fixed an issue that caused the post-processing job to fail when settlement reports were uploaded without a header.
- Transaction Details: Fixed an issue where the
surchargetransaction data was not copied to the new retry transaction when retrying a transaction.
- Virtual Terminal: Added support for the Montenegrin language to the virtual terminal.
- Bank of America (BOFA-EP1-ACH): Added
AchDatareturn data for API results, status responses and callbacks.
- Bank of America (BOFA-EP1-ACH): Added support for register and follow up debit transactions.
- MultiSafepay (MUL): Added a new customer
locale, which maps directly to the MultisafePay
- Worldline (ING): Added support for refund transactions in settlements.
Please note that some of the features mentioned in the release notes may initially be available only within our sandbox environment for testing purposes. These features will be made available in the production environment upon successful testing and approval.