Welcome to the IXOPAY platform API reference. The IXOPAY platform offers several APIs to process online payments. These APIs provide a range of functionalities, from core transaction processing to advanced features like batch uploading transactions and push transactions.
Here is an overview of the APIs available:
- Transaction API: all core transaction processing capabilities, such as creating transaction and managing schedules.
- Batch-upload API: upload recurring transactions for processing.
- Push API: push transactions that occurred outside IXOPAY for analytics.
- Enterprise APIs
- PCI API: an extension of the Transaction API that allows PCI audited merchants to directly send card data.
- Customer profiles API: store customer data and multiple payment instruments for your customers.
- Dispute API: provide relevant information for an open dispute.
- Reconciliation API: retrieve reconciliations of transactions.
- Settlement API: retrieve settlement files.
- Provisioning API: provision tenants, merchants, merchant users and connectors.
- Legacy APIs (deprecated)
Please note that while we strive to maintain backward compatibility, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with our Forward Compatibility principles to ensure your integration remains functional with future updates.