This page provides an overview of the payments methods provided by the Neteller adapter in the IXOPAY platform. It also includes a full list of all configuration options available to you when integrating Neteller within your payments landscape, as well as an overview of the parameters required when submitting a transaction via IXOPAY's API.
To fully set up the Neteller Connector you will have to fulfill the following (mandatory) steps:
- Enter your Private Key Username & Private Key Password in the "Extra Data" Fields. (Merchants / User / Connectors / Neteller / Config / Extra Data).
- You can retrieve your Private and Public keys via the Neteller Merchant Dashboard (Developer / Apps; You might need to "Add application")
- Copy the Username & Password from the Section "PRIVATE Key".
- Inform Paysafe (
[email protected]) to set up your Webhook URL.
- You can retrieve your Webhook URL via the Connector Settings (Merchants / User / Connectors / Neteller / Base Data / Notification Url).
- Send them the given "Notification URL".
|Payment Method||Transaction Flows||Transaction Types|
|Customer - Identification||true||Unique customer identification.|
The email address of the customer who is making or receiving the payment.
|Transaction - Description||true||Description of the Item.|
Customer details verification
@ Customer details verification is used verify that the member's account information in the Neteller system corresponds to the member's information in Merchant system Customer verification is done with each Debit transaction
Parameters for Customer details verification
|string||true||The customers email|
|firstName||string||false||The customers first name|
|lastName||String||false||The customers last name|
|dateOfBirth||string||false||The customers date of birth|
|postCode||string||false||The customers postal code or zip code|
|country||string||false||The customers 2-code country of residence.|